Tips so parents never forget their child, and what bystanders can do to help.
- Hoffmaster 010026 Premium Dinner Napkin, Greek Key Embossed, 3 Ply, 1 4 Fold, 17 Length x 17 Width, White (Case of 600)
- Zicue Classic Infant Toy Intelligence Educational Toy Nissan GTR SIX-door simulation modified alloy car model, car model car ornaments,
- Maisto 1 24 Grey 2005 Chrysler ME Four Twelve Concept
- Black 38 Elegant Waterproof Platform Suede Sexy Fish Mouth Single shoes High Heels Women's Fine With High-heeled fashionable
- Time Concept Vacances Portable Table Tennis Set - Collapsible Board, 2 Paddles, 3 Ping Pong Balls - Multicolor
- Lightweight Kids School Pink Hydrangea(2990) Backpack
- Runebound Third Edition The Mountains Rise Adventure Pack by Fantasy Flight Games
- Brown Rubber Head Nail 1 2 Diameter Set of 10 Piano Cabinet Bumpers
- Wine Red M NSPSTT Women Renaissance Long Dress Medieval Shirt and Skirt Cosplay Costume
- Life-Size Busts--Hulk - Incredible Hulk Life-Size Bust
- Boy Bike Altec Stitch 16 Inch Brakes on Handlebar and Rear Coasterbrake Trainingwheels Black Green 85% Assembled
- Disney Toy Story Woody Cowboy Party Hat Pack of 4
- Reichlixin Student Bag Shoulder Bag Women's Leather Backpack Cute 3 Piece Set Fashion Travel Bag Girl Waterproof Backpack Messenger Bag Key Bag
- Japanese Unique Samurai Vintage Sushi Bar Decor Doll Figurine D
March 20, 2019: 19 automakers and approximately 56 million Takata air bags in an estimated 41.6 million vehicles. These statistics will fluctuate as repairs are made and previously announced recall campaigns launch on a rolling basis.
July 10, 2017: Driver frontal air bag inflator may rupture. Affects Ford, Mazda and Nissan vehicles.
May 25, 2018: Defect could prevent the cruise control system from disengaging
Know if there is a safety problem with your vehicles, tires or car seat, and how to get it fixed.
Our mission is to save lives, prevent injuries, and reduce economic costs due to road traffic crashes, through education, research, safety standards, and enforcement.
Learn About NHTSA
Have a safety problem?
Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe.